All domestic carriers are taking stringent precautions to ensure a safe flight for you. You are requested to cooperate with the authorities to enhance safety for yourself as well as your fellow-travellers.
1. Sanitisation of all aircrafts after every flight and at the end of the day, as per the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) protocol.
2. Use of HEPA filters to filter out particles and airborne contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
3. Adequate counters to facilitate easy baggage drop by the passengers.
4. No printed receipts at baggage drop counters. Passengers to receive electronic receipts via SMS.
5. Only digital payment accepted at ticketing and baggage counters.
6.Passengers provided with protection kits (3-layered surgical masks, face shield and sanitizer) near the boarding gates, for use throughout the journey.
7. Temperature screening of passengers at boarding. Symptomatic passengers are not permitted to board the aircraft.
8. Airplane lavatories cleaned/sanitised after every hour during the flight.
9. The buses used for boarding sanitised continuously.
1. All staff to follow proper hygiene standards, and wear protective gear (masks and gloves) at all times.
2. All staff including the ground staff and crew to undergo regular health checks, and training on various protective/preventive measures.
3. ln case of COVID-19 related medical emergency on board, aircraft disinfection to be carried with special attention to the affected seats.
1. Boarding commences 60 minutes before departure to allow time for safety processes.
2. Staggered sequential boarding in batches of 10 done to the extent possible.
3. Use of lavatory and non-essential movement in the aisle to be minimised.
4.No queuing allowed at the lavatory. Only one companion allowed for children and the elderly.
4. No meal services or on-board sale of food items to minimize physical contact. Water bottle made available in the galley area or on the seats.
5. Passengers not permitted to consume any eatables inside the aircraft during the flight (except on health grounds).
6. No newspapers/magazines made available in the aircraft.
7. Passengers required to complete web check-in prior to arriving at the airport. Airline to provide passengers with a facility to tele check-in.
8.Self-declaration by passengers during web/ tele check-in required for issuance of boarding pass.